List:       redhat-list
Subject:    Re: groan, help with procmail again
From:       christopher j bottaro <cjb () cs ! utexas ! edu>
Date:       2003-09-24 4:43:26

On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 11:14:30PM -0400, Wiley Wimberly wrote:
> Try putting "|exec /usr/bin/procmail" in $HOME/.forward

i emailed another student who i was refered to at my school, and here is his reply:

"Yeah. I asked a few years back, and their policy was to not allow .forward
and for the forwarding they do have you aren't allowed to forward to
procmail So I just run procmail by hand, to sort my mail after I've
glanced or read whats new."

that means i'm sh*t outta luck?

gah, what kinda dumb policy is this...i'm frustrated now.

-- christopher