List:       redhat-list
Subject:    Re: Fedora
From:       "Rodolfo J. Paiz" <rpaiz () simpaticus ! com>
Date:       2003-09-24 4:23:50

At 18:35 9/23/2003, you wrote:
>Tom Callaway of RedHat already said that they'd be open to helping out:
>
>http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2003-September/msg00133.html

Tom's a good man, and he makes his point well. Overall, I have been and am
happy with Red Hat. Despite all the speculation in the last 24 hours and my
willing participation in wondering about what will be, I shall certainly
wait for the dust to settle, see if everything is as I like it, and if not
I will try my best to make a match between me and Red Hat. Companies who
have done excellent work deserve rewards, including profit and some
customer loyalty and feedback.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz@simpaticus.com