List:       redhat-list
Subject:    Re: ntp help...
From:       Mark Foster <mark () foster ! cc>
Date:       2003-05-14 20:22:07

Different ways to skin the cat... but I use broadcast mode by putting
"broadcast 192.168.1.255" in the ntp.conf on the server (criticalsection
in your case). All others can be configured as broadcast clients with
"broadcastclient" in their ntp.conf
Another way would be to just put "server criticalsection" in each
client's ntp.conf
-mdf

[snip]