List:       redhat-list
Subject:    RE: Mozilla 1.3 monospaced fonts
From:       "Furnish, Trever G" <TGFurnish () herff-jones ! com>
Date:       2003-04-30 13:40:34

Since no one else can see the page you're talking about, it's sort of
difficult to tell whether the issue is with the page or with the browser or
with fonts specified elsewhere.

Why don't you save the HTML source of the page and post it to a public spot
on your web server, then send the link to the list?