List:       redhat-list
Subject:    RE: Help ! ftpd timeout excessively fast with wu-ftpd (text versi
From:       "Furnish, Trever G" <TGFurnish () herff-jones ! com>
Date:       2003-04-29 22:00:01

Have you customized /etc/ftpaccess at all?  Timeouts may be specified in
that file as well.  Were you having this problem before you added the soft
(-t) and hard (-T) timeouts in the server args?  What messages get logged
into /var/log/messages, /var/log/secure, and /var/log/xferlog when a
connection is timed out?