List:       redhat-list
Subject:    (no subject)
From:       "Geoff Smith" <geoff-smith () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2003-01-28 19:09:10

HelP!!.....i need to know how to get my network card to run down at 10mbps,
as right now it's trying for 100mbps, and my router won't give it an ip
address for some reason.  before i installed linux, the machine wouldn't
take an ip at 100mbps, but when i dropped the speed down to 10mbps it
worked, so i'm assuming it will be the same in linux...I'm running redhat
7.2
Thanks