List:       redhat-list
Subject:    Re: openssh on redhat 6.1
From:       "Carl D. Blake" <carl () boeckeler ! com>
Date:       2002-03-18 18:44:38

I've done this on 6.2.  You need openssl 0.9.6.  I got the source rpm
for openssl 0.9.6 and did rpm --rebuild openssl.src.rpm.  Then I
installed the resulting openssl rpms and then got the source rpm for
openssh 3.1p1 and did rpm --rebuild openssh.src.rpm. Then I installed
the resulting openssh rpms.  Worked great.

--
Carl D. Blake
Director of Engineering

Phone: 520-745-0001