List:       redhat-linux-cluster
Subject:    [Linux-cluster] Upgrading from GFS 6.0 to GFS2?
From:       "Chris Adams" <cadams () crossroads ! com>
Date:       2008-03-26 19:13:25

Hi,
I'd like to know if it is possible to take a GFS filesystem on a RHEL
3u8 system to RHEL 5u1.  I have seen steps to convert GFS 6.0 to GFS
6.1, and 6.1 to 2, but I don't see any way to go directly from 6.0 to
2.

thanks,
chris

CONFIDENTIAL: This email, including its contents and attachments, if any, are \
confidential. If the reader of this e-mail is not an intended recipient, you have \
received this e-mail in error and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying \
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the \
sender immediately by return e-mail at [emailaddress@crossroads.com] and permanently \
delete the copy you received. Copyright and other intellectual property rights in its \
contents are the sole property of Crossroads Systems, Inc. Email transmission cannot \
be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender therefore does not accept \
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of the message which arise as a \
result of email  transmission.  Although we routinely screen for viruses, addressees \
should check this email and any attachments for viruses. We make no representation or \
warranty as to the absence of viruses in this email or any attachmen  ts.