List:       redhat-devel
Subject:    Re: To fwbuilder or not?
From:       Hetz Ben-Hamo <hetz () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-12-11 14:51:57

Umm, some (redhat) people may not like it - but there is a KDE application
which just simply fits - it's VERY easy to use (even for people who barely
know what is TCP/IP), supports IP chains and IP Tables, creates very good
scripts, and a very nice GUI. It's called GuardDog, and you can check it here:

http://www.simonzone.com/software/guarddog/

Ofcourse - since Red Hat specifically like GNOME stuff, I doubt if it will be
ever used by Redhat or installed as default.

--
Hetz Ben Hamo