List:       redhat-announce
Subject:    Lynx 2.7.1 with SSL and GPM support
From:       "Luca Olivetti" <luca () luca ! ddns ! org>
Date:       1997-12-28 16:17:19

I've uploaded to ftp.replay.com the Lynx 2.7.1 RPMS.
I just grabbed the existing lynx+SSL+GPM SRPM and made the slight
modifications necessary to build it against SSLeay 0.8.1, so there are *no*
shiny new features (e.g.: the ability to show the encryption type of the
current page or the verification of certificates).
I've also modified the spec file to support RPM_BUILDROOT, so you can safely
(hopefully ;-) rebuild it without affecting the currently installed version of
lynx (of course you will need the SSLeay 0.8.1 RPMs installed to build it).
The binary RPM has been built with libc5 (I'm still running RH4.2).
Suggestions to achieve a better integration of lynx with SSLeay are gladly
accepted (I don't guarantee I'll have the time to do anything with then though
;-)

ftp://ftp.replay.com/pub/replay/pub/incoming/lynx-2.7.1-3_SSL.i386.rpm
ftp://ftp.replay.com/pub/replay/pub/incoming/lynx-2.7.1-3_SSL.src.rpm

They should be moving to
ftp://ftp.replay.com/pub/replay/pub/redhat/i386/
ftp://ftp.replay.com/pub/replay/pub/redhat/SRPMS/
as appropriate,

--
Luca Olivetti http://www.luca.ddns.org/