List:       rdesktop-users
Subject:    [rdesktop-users] Big issue with QGIS and rdesktop
From:       Luca Manganelli <luca76 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-10-08 9:45:12

Hi,

I'm trying to run the QGIS application [1] on Windows 2003 server /
Windows 7 professional systems, but during load it freezes.

The strange thing is that if I use xfreerdp it works perfectly!

Can you test it? I am unable to find where is the problem.

[1] go to http://www.qgis.org/ and click on Download