List:       rdesktop-users
Subject:    [rdesktop-users] rdesktop 1.8.2 Windows 2012 connection broker
From:       Daniel Hermann <daniel.hermann () gmx ! at>
Date:       2014-07-03 6:17:33

Hello,

I am trying to connect to a WIndows Server 2012 Connection Broker with
rdesktop.

When I connect to the server directly, bypassing the connection broker
it works perfectly.
When I connect with Administrator on the Connection Broker Windows
directly (thus not using the connection broker) it works perfectly.
When I try to connect with a standard user using the connection broker I
enter my credentials and in the Windows window (so in the remote
desktop) when trying to logon there is an error "The requested session
access is denied."

 From windows it works, from rdesktop 1.8.2 it does not.

Any pointers?

thanks