List:       rdesktop-users
Subject:    Re: [rdesktop-users] Keymapping problem be-latin1
From:       Steven <steven () whoaa ! be>
Date:       2007-02-25 17:14:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Peter,

I'm connecting to an existing session.  Keyboard layout in windows
doesn't change; at least the icon in the taskbar still says nl_BE and
properties of local settings is still correct.

nl-be keymap file is indeed not correct. I'll look for another version
and try if that works...

If you have any ideas what I can try next, please let me know :-)

Thx in advance
Steven