List:       rdesktop-devel
Subject:    [rdesktop-devel] [ rdesktop-Support Requests-1191796 ] Log Files
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2011-08-11 14:46:06

Support Requests item #1191796, was opened at 2005-04-28 17:41
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by samhed
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=381348&aid=1191796&group_id=24366

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Would be nice to have log files of who is trying to
connect to the computer and of connections made from
one computer to another. I've gotten a couple "Remote
Desktop Connection has closed" dialogs from uninvited
connections that entered incorrect password and were
not able to view my desktop but there is not log file
to know from whom the connection was attempted from and
thus would be very vital to be able to track such
information.

Date: 2011-08-11 16:46

Message:
This has nothing to do with Rdesktop, you should look into other solutions
on your server. Closing.