List:       rdesktop-devel
Subject:    [rdesktop-devel] [ rdesktop-Feature Requests-917426 ] Local
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2011-07-11 11:26:26

Feature Requests item #917426, was opened at 2004-03-16 17:59
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by samhed
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=381350&aid=917426&group_id=24366

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
We are planning to distrubute rdesktop to about 50
computers some of which the users have palmpilots and
pocketPC's.  We would like to be able to use the local
serial ports to connect them to the server.  I know that
w2k3 server has support for serial redirection.  Is there
any plans to incorporate this functionality into
rdesktop?  If so how soon could we expect it.   I've
done a fair amount of programming, but with this i would
have no idea where to begin, or else i would volunteer to
help

Chris
cmbaker
@crossroads.edu