List:       rdesktop-devel
Subject:    [rdesktop-devel] [ rdesktop-Support Requests-853736 ] err message:
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2011-07-08 14:58:33

Support Requests item #853736, was opened at 2003-12-04 02:04
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by samhed
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=381348&aid=853736&group_id=24366

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None
Initial Comment:
I get this message everytime I try to connect.  I've
tried it with several options, and it makes no
difference.  I notice that there is no display listed
at the end of the message.  Do I need to specify the
display (presumably 0.0) somewhere?  If so, where and how?

Connecting from the same PC from Windows with RDP
client works fine.  Telnetting to port 3389 from Linux
connects.

Any idea of why this isn't working?

Oh yeah, I'm running on SuSE 9.0 and Windows 2000 Pro
and connecting to Windows 2000 Server.  (In case that
helps.)