List:       rdesktop-devel
Subject:    [rdesktop-devel] [ rdesktop-Bugs-2845414 ] connecting to win2008
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2011-04-27 9:11:46

Bugs item #2845414, was opened at 2009-08-27 11:34
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by broom_
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=381347&aid=2845414&group_id=24366

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
when connecting to Session Broker Server 2008 Load
Balancing !, some of the times it connects and some exit from the rdesktop and gives \
an error

error:
WARNING: rdp_in_unistr: iconv fail, errno 84
WARNING: server sent an unexpected long string, truncating
Segmentation fault

Comment By: Anna Martynova (broom_)
Date: 2011-04-27 13:11

Message:
I tried to connect to terminal farm of Windows 2008R2 servers with rdesktop
1.7.0. Sometimes rdesktop connects (I suppose when session broker doesn't
redirect you to another server), and sometimes I receive a message:

WARNING: server sent an unexpectedly long string, truncating

At that moment rdesktop window is all black or shows frozen "welcome"
windows logo.

Comment By: Peter Åstrand (astrand)
Date: 2011-04-13 16:09

Message:
To the last 3 anonymous reporters: Are you trying with rdesktop 1.6.0 or
the latest Subversion version?

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)