List:       rdesktop-devel
Subject:    [rdesktop-devel] [ rdesktop-Patches-2894210 ] Implements some
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2010-08-21 3:09:23

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=381349&aid=2894210&group_id=24366

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This patches includes the  "IRP Query Volume Information class: 0x07 problem - ID: \
2812158" by jmdault. Additionally I have implemented "FileFullDirectoryInformation", \
"FileDirectoryInformation" and "FileNamesInformation" IRP Query Directory structures. \
(see http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc232100%28PROT.13%29.aspx )

Using this patch I can successfully copy from and to redirected folders on Server \
2008 R2.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)
Date: 2010-08-21 03:09

Message:
xb9gHc  <a href="http://alzodqsgvuxi.com/">alzodqsgvuxi</a>,
[url=http://imellmqinjnp.com/]imellmqinjnp[/url],
[link=http://hdcviddatzsv.com/]hdcviddatzsv[/link],
http://imiggvwsofpa.com/

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)
Date: 2009-11-09 09:12

Message:
I just tested my patch in a different environment (ThinStation connecting
to Windows Server 2008 R2) and sadly copying to the redirected folder (USB
drive) is slow and makes the rdp session unusable (rdesktop rarely updates
the screen) till all files are copied.
On the other hand I had no problems copying from the USB drive.