List:       rdesktop-devel
Subject:    Re: [rdesktop-devel] Cursor patch
From:       "Jay Sorg" <jay.sorg () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-11 16:27:54

I've been told that x servers can't do xor cursors because of a patent.
Just a little background on why we have this issue.

Have you ever seen how the Citrix ICA client does this?
They tile the xor area with black and white.  I like this method.
Rdesktop just fills it with black.

Either way(yours or the ica way) is better then what we have now.

Jay