List:       rdesktop-devel
Subject:    [rdesktop-devel] [ rdesktop-Bugs-2100443 ] Office 2007 clipboard
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2008-09-08 15:20:28

Bugs item #2100443, was opened at 2008-09-08 08:20
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=381347&aid=2100443&group_id=24366

not just the latest update.
Category: Clipboard Support
Group: None

Initial Comment:
An RDP session with Outlook 2007 already running and an  email(s) open is hung with \
the Office 2007 clipboard icon clearly busy doing something.  There's a little \
balloon repeatedly reporting the clipboard format is not supported by office 2007.  \
This hangs the session.

If it's possible to disable clipboard collection on the remote machine, the session \
works as expected.  If I disable the clipboard on the command line, it works as \
expected. ex. -r clipboard:off

I can repeat the issue if I close the rdesktop window leaving outlook/login session \
running with an email open on the desktop

If I choose to log off of the windows desktop, Outlook closes as expected. The next \
time I login via rdesktop, the issue is not present because an Office 2007 \
application isn't open. I start Outlook and open an email, the "unsupported format" \
error is going crazy but Outlook is not hung.