List:       rdesktop-devel
Subject:    [rdesktop-devel] [ rdesktop-Bugs-1198945 ] Clipboard sometimes
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2008-07-02 11:45:42

Bugs item #1198945, was opened at 2005-05-10 14:06
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by gilboa
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=381347&aid=1198945&group_id=24366

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Pretty often when I work with RDesktop, I'm unable to copy & paste
inside the session. With most applications this just silently fails, but a
few report errors such as "Clipboard locked" or "Cannot open
clipboard". I haven't encountered this when working with RDP from
Windows.

This happens both in 1.4.0 and 1.4.1 (I haven't tried with older
versions).

Comment By: Gilboa Davara (gilboa)