List:       rdesktop-devel
Subject:    [rdesktop-devel] [ rdesktop-Feature Requests-1752950 ] Default
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-08-14 14:27:39

Feature Requests item #1752950, was opened at 2007-07-12 13:24
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=381350&aid=1752950&group_id=24366

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
If no username is specified for an RDP session, the currently logged on linux \
username is passed to the RDP session.

I'd prefer it if the username field in terminal services is not populated, if no \
username is specified.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)