List:       rdesktop-devel
Subject:    [rdesktop-devel] [ rdesktop-Feature Requests-978792 ] non-gui
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2006-10-24 10:08:50

Feature Requests item #978792, was opened at 2004-06-24 11:54
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ritola
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=381350&aid=978792&group_id=24366

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:

I would like a way to use one kbd/mouse for all my
desktops without having to buy a console switch. With
my linux box in the middle, my windows box to the right
and my laptop to the left I currently use x2vnc to
control the windows machine and x2x for the laptop.

I can simply move my mouse from screen to screen, and,
unlike a console switch, I have all of the screen
estate available... :-)

I thought it would be nice to get rid of the vnc server
on the windows host if rdesktop could somehow support
some kind of functionality like the other 2 programs.

--
birger

Comment By: H. Ritola (ritola)