List:       rdesktop-devel
Subject:    [rdesktop-devel] [ rdesktop-Bugs-1451434 ] slow typing
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2006-03-30 12:00:45

Bugs item #1451434, was opened at 2006-03-16 17:35
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by fdesk
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=381347&aid=1451434&group_id=24366

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi. I'm using rdesktop on ibm netvista2200.
When I connect to our TS, launch a Java application
inside MSIE and try to type something, I got one symbol
per 1-3 seconds back on my display.
If I kill rdesktop and re-login to TS immediately,
everything is working properly.

Other native windows apps (such as Office and MSIE
itself) works fine.

Comment By: Frank (fdesk)