List:       rdesktop-devel
Subject:    [rdesktop-devel] [ rdesktop-Support Requests-1440412 ] circumflex doesn't work
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2006-03-03 15:42:07

Support Requests item #1440412, was opened at 2006-02-28 16:00
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by noveltis
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=381348&aid=1440412&group_id=24366

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello everybody,

I'm a new user of rdesktop and I have un little problem
with it.
I launch rdesktop from solaris to connect to windows
2003 server with option : -k fr  to use the french keyboard
All key are ok but I can't use the circumflex key.
I have the following error when I try to use it
    WARNING: No translation for (keysym 0x1005ff01,
    SunFA_Circum)

Do you know a solution to this problem ?

Thanks in advance

Carine.