List:       razor-users
Subject:    [Razor-users] Reporting Question and RAM usage
From:       Mark Bucciarelli <mark () hubcapconsulting ! com>
Date:       2006-08-11 14:34:38

Razor is now checking our server's outgoing mail.  :)

At 8:09 this morning, a bunch of spam got through the outgoing
filter.  If I report these to razor as spam, is there any risk
that my sending MTA (or the tag-line at the bottom of every
outgoing mail) will get listed in razor as more "spammy" somehow?
I'm guessing no, because you use a message hash and not tokens
weights like dpsam, but I'd like to be sure.

At 9:47, the same message (well, different sender, receipient and
time) was caught as spam.  Awesome!  (I'm curious to see if the
two hashes are identical for the spam that got out and the one
that was caught.)

I have copies of 18 of the spam messages that got out.  Should I
report all 18 to razor or just one?

Re: RAM, this morning top showed one of the perlfilter processes
as consuming 45M RES and the other three were above 20M.  Is this
because each filter at some point last night processed a really
large message?  Or is there some memory leak because of how I am
calling Agent?  Calling courierfilter stop/start "fixes" this.

Thanks,