List:       razor-users
Subject:    [Razor-users] Update on new RC 2.73
From:       Jordan Ritter <jpr5 () darkridge ! com>
Date:       2005-06-24 15:29:08

Hey Folks,

    Just wanted to give you all an update -- we have already fixed the
    bug that started this whole thread and shared a release candidate
    with a few of those who reported the problem originally, and
    verified that it indeed fixes the problems.  We've also updated
    the test cases with a few more of the input messages some of you
    have kindly provided.

    However, in light of last night's/this morning's posts regarding a
    few more bugs to be fixed, we're going to wait and fix those
    today, and -- lacking anything else -- will roll a new release
    tonight or tomorrow morning.

    If there are any more bug reports to catch this release train,
    please post them on the SourceForge bugtracker at:

    Thanks!

Best,
--jordan