List:       razor-users
Subject:    [Razor-users] faq severely lacking & new user
From:       Peter Leftwich <Hostmaster () Video2Video ! Com>
Date:       2005-04-30 2:48:28

RE: http://razor.sourceforge.net/docs/faq.php

Hello Razor List!  :)  I am trying to learn how to be able to *report*
spams and mboxes (unix mailboxes full of 2+ spams) to razor.  Is there a
way to report a spam via the unix command-line??

The FAQ (URL above) really ought to start out by approaching three areas:
[1] How to block spam using razor, [2] How to report spam, and [3] Etc...

My question: Why are there no "docs" like how "pyzor" has lots of good
info?! http://sourceforge.net/docman/?group_id978   ..Thanks much,

--
Peter Leftwich
President & Founder, Video2Video Services