List:       razor-users
Subject:    Re: [Razor-users] razor2 check skipped: No such file or directory Can't locate Net/DNS/Resolver.pm i
From:       wolfgang <spamfiltered () gmx ! net>
Date:       2004-09-26 1:45:57

In an older episode (Saturday 25 September 2004 14:16), John Gary wrote:

> Everything is working fine viruses are been checked properly but how can i
> check spamming is working properly or not. I have found an error in
> /var/log/maillog related to spam + Razor
> Sep 25 16:30:53 host1 spamd[2961]: razor2 check skipped: No such file or
> directory Can't locate Net/DNS/Resolver.pm in @INC

in your installation, the perl module Resolver.pm appears to be missing.

here, under debian linux, it comes with the package
	libnet-dns-perl
not sure how that is handled under redhat, but maybe
ftp://ftp.heanet.ie/pub/redhat/linux/8.0/en/os/i386/RedHat/RPMS/perl-Net-DNS-0.26-2.noarch.rpm
is what you need to install.

you might also be able to find the module at www.cpan.org

hope this helps,
wolfgang