List:       razor-users
Subject:    Re: [Razor-users] unable to register...
From:       Vipul Ved Prakash <vipul () cloudmark ! com>
Date:       2003-11-19 20:13:42

Folks,

We are doing some maintainance work on the backend. Complete service
should be available in a few hours.

cheers,
vipul

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 11:15:54AM -0600, NTIN Page Guy wrote:

> Hello Amith,
>
> Im getting the same error trying to report to Razor.  Something must
> be wrong.
>
>  Wednesday, November 19, 2003, you wrote:
>

> AV> I'm running razor-admin -register as specified in the install file but I'm
> AV> getting the following error:
>
> AV> connect1: nextserver: No Razor servers available at this time
>
> AV> Is there something I am doing wrong.  I'm running 2.60
>
> AV> Thanks
> AV> Amith

> Best regards,
> Robert B, NTIN                           mailto:pages@ntin.net

Vipul Ved Prakash                                 "...not unprecedented,
                                     but game theoretically interesting."
www.vipul.net
www.cloudmark.com                            -- "Software", Rudy Rucker