List:       razor-users
Subject:    [Razor-users] Re: razor vs cloudmark
From:       Matt Kettler <mkettler () evi-inc ! com>
Date:       2003-03-08 17:55:39

Cloudmark is more or less the commercial version of Razor for windows. They
are written by the same people, and as far as I know they use the same
reporting servers.

So they're not redundant or competing, just different product names for
different platforms (free/unix = razor, commercial/windows = cloudmark)

If you're not convinced they are the same team, note that Vipul Ved Prakash
is the founder of cloudmark:

http://www.cloudmark.com/company/bios/

And he's also the author of Vipul's Razor:

http://razor.sourceforge.net/