List:       razor-testers
Subject:    [Razor-testers] this, the rest of the
From:       Rizzo Schavone <charabanc () scanlite ! co ! uk>
Date:       2010-09-20 8:07:56

His own boots, having dropped his mother's red casings. Off went
Billy. Right ahead, was a great gray ledge. There was a crack in the
ledge big enough for a boy's foot. Billy was the boy to
have his foot caught in it! He tried to pull it out, but the sudden
wrench was not good for his foot, and there he stood yelling--he was
ky-eying now in good earnest. "I have a great
mind," thought Sammy, "to let you stay there. I wonder how you would
like to stay and have a duck come along and nip off your nose." It
would
have been a nice little nip, for Billy's nose was quite plump. It
looked like a fat plum stuck on to the side of a pumpkin. Well, how
long should Sammy have kept him there? "Till
the sun went down," says some one. The idea! Why, the sun in summer
goes round and round and round, never setting through June and July.
Then the sun begins to dip below

["colloidal.jpg" (application/octet-stream)]