List:       rampart-dev
Subject:    Re: Difference between basic and profile samples
From:       "Nandana Mihindukulasooriya" <nandana.cse () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-27 14:28:25

Hi Dini,
      There are two configurations allowed in Rampart. Rampart 1.0 used a
parameter based configuration approach and from Rampart 1.1 , it used a
policy based configuration. Parameter based configuration was deprecated but
not removed completely from Rampart. So these two set of samples,
demonstrate the usage of each configuration.

thanks,
nandana

--
Nandana Mihindukulasooriya