List:       rampart-dev
Subject:    Re: How to configure in the policy.xml/services.xml
From:       "Ruchith Fernando" <ruchith.fernando () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-24 3:33:05

Hi,

The password you see in the policy.xml files is the keystore password.
The callback handler class provides passwords for private keys and
username tokens (depending on the usage flag in the callback object).

In the samples you looked at the keystore password is same as the
private key password. Thats why you see the same password in both
callback handler class and policy.

Thanks,
Ruchith

--