List:       rampart-dev
Subject:    Re: Need help with Rampart1.0 Urgent!!!
From:       "Ruchith Fernando" <ruchith.fernando () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-23 4:52:13

Hi,

Are you sure you are using Axis2-1.0 with Rampart-1.0?

HandlerDescription(String name) constructor was added only in Axis2-1.1.
And it seems like you are using Rampart-1.1 which tries to create a
HandlerDescription instance using the above constructor. But since you
have the Axis2-1.0 jars this constructor is not available.

Thanks,
Ruchith

--
www.ruchith.org