List:       rampart-c-dev
Subject:    RE: C# mustunderstand problem
From:       "Dave Meier" <DMeier () SERENA ! com>
Date:       2008-03-05 20:46:26

Thanks, Shankar,

I have figured out the problem.  In my C# code, I was overriding
GetReaderForMessage and creating an XmlTextReader so that I could
specify UTF-8 as the encoding.  I had added this a while back when using
gsoap as it was not setting utf-8 as the encoding in the http header, so
it was failing to parse strings in the response if they were not
english.  After removing this now unnecessary code, everything works.

-Dave.