List:       rails
Subject:    [Rails] Re: editors
From:       jamie () dang ! com (Jamie Orchard-Hays)
Date:       2005-01-30 17:27:29

That's funny to me because whenever I use BBEdit (or TextWrangler) I
always end up going back to my other editors. It always feels kind of
clunky to me because it's style of doing things doesn't feel natural to
me.

It's a wonderful thing that there are so many choices around to meet so
many different expectations.

Jamie