List:       radare
Subject:    [radare] radare2 0.7 released
From:       pancake () youterm ! com (pancake)
Date:       2011-03-09 7:51:01

about 5 months ago we released 0.6.. Lot of stuff happened and it breaked our normal \
3 month release cycle.

The main reason for this delay is the rootedcon meeting where we did a presentation \
about forensics and code bindiffing features.

The release notes are here: http://x90.es/uw

Bindings are no longer depending on valaswig, swig or vala. The generated cxx files \
are distributed with the tarball release of -swig.

Packagers are welcome to update their distros (debian, arch, ...)

Feel free to give us any comments, hints, etc.

Have fun

--pancake