List:       radare
Subject:    [radare] rasm! and maemo
From:       pancake () youterm ! com (pancake)
Date:       2008-01-08 2:25:02

Yeah! rasm is the new child of the radare family.

RASM tries to fill the gap of a lightweight, portable, multi-architecture,
patch-oriented commandline assembler.

I have written an initial implementation which fits really
well inside the core and will replace 'rsc asm' for most of the cases.

 Currently I have done the basic x86 support, and some opcodes for arm, ppc and java.

MAEMO MAEMO

I have uploaded a 0.9.2b package of radare for n770 (os2007on770) it should work on 800 too.
It have some segfaults but works better than the previous one and have readline support O:)
no gtk support yet..i'll wait for the n810.

MAEMO MAEMO

Here's the output and a sample session:

$ ./rasm -h
Usage: rasm [-elV] [-s offset] [-a arch] "opcode"
  -s [offset]  offset where this opcode is suposed to be
  -a [arch]    selected architecture
  -e           use big endian
  -l           list all supported opcodes and architectures
  -V           show version information

$ ./rasm -l
Usage: rasm [-elV] [-s offset] [-a arch] "opcode"
Architectures:
 x86, ppc, arm, java
Opcodes:
 call [?ddr]  - call to address
 jmp [addr]   - jump to relative address
 jz  [addr]   - jump if equal
 jnz          - jump if not equal
 trap         - trap into the debugger
 nop          - no operation
 push 33      - push a value or reg in stack
 pop eax      - pop into a register
 int 0x80     - system call interrupt
 ret          - return from subroutine
 hang         - hang (infinite loop
 mov eax, 33  - asign a value to a register

$ ./rasm 'call 0x8048000'
e8 fb 7f 04 08

$ ./rasm 'int 80'
cd 50