List:       racket-users
Subject:    [racket] Racket on Centos 5
From:       keydana () gmx ! de (keydana at gmx ! de)
Date:       2011-03-30 20:07:32

Hi Erich,

thanks for the hint - this is a VERY cool tool indeed!
Good to know even in case it won't work in my current circumstances...!
Unfortunately I don't have much time to invest today  - I just made a short test and \
discovered that while my Linux "source" is 64bit, my VirtualBox RedHat appliance is \
32bit and couldn't run the cde-exec binary...
Actually I will try a different kind of workaround first now, where I connect to the \
appliance from my Macintosh host (in that case, I could have racket nicely running on \
the Mac...). But if this for whatever reason fails, I will think again about a cde \
solution!

Ciao,
Sigrid