List:       racket-users
Subject:    [plt-scheme] Printing
From:       mathematica () citiz ! net (Chongkai Zhu)
Date:       2005-10-15 16:09:03

You could also try SRFI-48. I have already port it into
PLT Scheme. The code is now available from Schematics CVS.
One reason it is not in PLT now is that when doing the
port, I find several bugs in the reference implementation.
Although these bugs are fixed now, maybe there will be other
bugs. Should I insert the existin code into PLT?

Chongkai