List:       racket-users
Subject:    FW: [plt-scheme] DrScheme v200 crash on Mac OS X
From:       clements () brinckerhoff ! org (John Clements)
Date:       2002-06-25 17:55:33

At 1:52 PM -0400 6/25/02, Paul Steckler wrote:
> [...]

In general, yes. You can submit a bug report using the "Submit a bug
report" Link in help desk.  This goes into a nice bug-tracking system
with querying, etc.

However, in this case you should not, because we've already fixed the
problem.  Please download and install once again.

Thanks for your patience,

john clements