List:       racket-dev
Subject:    [racket-dev] A Debugging Tool for Better Printf
From:       Xiangqi Li <artlessu () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-01-23 16:12:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Racketeers,

Recently I've been working on a debugging tool, Medic, to improve the
debugging experience with printf. My project is available on Github:

https://github.com/lixiangqi/medic

To get started, you can install the medic package and build the
documentation for a user manual. The package also incorporates executable
examples used in the documentation in the demos directory. I'd like to hear
suggestions and complaints, and your feedback about Medic is very
appreciated. Thanks,

  Xiangqi Li