List:       racket-dev
Subject:    Re: [racket-dev] [plt] Push #28689: master branch updated
From:       Asumu Takikawa <asumu () ccs ! neu ! edu>
Date:       2014-05-07 4:35:07

On 2014-05-07 00:27:34 -0400, asumu@racket-lang.org wrote:
> f638247 Asumu Takikawa <asumu@racket-lang.org> 2014-04-28 17:17
> :
> | Add docs for TR's filter syntax
> :
>   M .../scribblings/reference/types.scrbl             | 69 +++++++++++++++-----

Since there's now documentation for the TR filter syntax, we should make
sure before (add1 v6.0.1) that we're ok with what's there. Then we can
also add support for printing the full filters when an option is
enabled.

In particular, some of the documented syntax is currently broken (and
thus nobody could have used it), so it's a good opportunity to change it
if we want.

Cheers,
Asumu