List:       racket-dev
Subject:    [racket-dev] [plt] Push #22306: master branch updated
From:       mflatt () cs ! utah ! edu (Matthew Flatt)
Date:       2011-03-16 12:24:13

At Tue, 15 Mar 2011 22:06:40 -0600, Jon Rafkind wrote:
> There are also some generator tests in collects/tests/racket/for.rktl.
> Shall I move over to generator.rktl?

Aha! I thought I had seen some `geneator' tests, and "for.rktl" is a
reasonable place for them --- but I got confused by `test-generator',
which is actually about sequences rather than generators.

I'll clean up my mess by moving tests to "generator.rktl" and by
renaming `test-generator' to `test-sequence'.