List:       racket-dev
Subject:    [racket-dev] getting a language level without starting drracket
From:       robby () eecs ! northwestern ! edu (Robby Findler)
Date:       2010-12-08 22:39:56

For the #lang-based teaching languages, I hope to eventually move to
the sandbox for DrRacket. For the language-dialog based ones, I don't
plan to change them, just leaving them as legacy until people stop
using them.

So I'd suggest giving the sandbox a try and seeing if you can get the
stepper working in it as that'll be needed eventually anyways.

Robby