List:       racket-dev
Subject:    [racket-dev] Racket documentation
From:       gmarceau () gmail ! com (Guillaume Marceau)
Date:       2010-09-26 5:52:53

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 5:47 PM, Matthias Felleisen
<matthias at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:

> I often program in an 'off line' manner, and I'd find on-line docs to be way too \
> slow. I don't mind building the docs once a day.

Google Gears was a framework to build these sort of things, namely
provide locally cached version of a dynamic online service.

Google Gears was deprecated but I hear HTML 5 is supposed to have
similar functionality, or will have.

Alternatively, DrRacket could be programmed to download updates to the
docs once a day.