List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: ICH70007I from batch job but not from online TSO
From:       Lennie Dymoke-Bradshaw <00000e14a09f4428-dmarc-request () LISTSERV ! UGA ! EDU>
Date:       2023-11-22 11:04:53

Rob,

Now tested online (using the method suggested by Philippe Richard - many thanks, \
Philippe) and we get the same results. Online access granted.
Batch we get ICH70007I.

However, not sure if using the JES2 $VS method is equivalent to issuing MGCR/MGCRE. \
Suspect the command may be issued from JES2 addres space. Do you know?

We are looking further for an MGCR/MGCRE approach.

Lennie