List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: What characters are not valid in a RACF profile name?
From:       Charles Mills <charlesm () MCN ! ORG>
Date:       2023-11-20 17:23:35

@RS, well sure, I'm not trying to do goofy things here for the sake of doing goofy \
things: "Gee, what will happen if I name my FACILITY profile Wesołych Świąt?"

I have a certificate with an Issuer Name. I need to find the corresponding profile. I \
want to write code that will construct the profile name if the certificate's CN \
happens to be Wesołych Świąt. Which if any of those characters does the code have \
to make into cent signs?

BTW, no pass phrases in the picture. So far, at least. <g>

Charles