List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: Password alter record
From:       "VANDER WOUDE, PETER I" <pwoude () HARRISTEETER ! COM>
Date:       2023-04-10 15:10:22

RACFICE does have a report, that will list out all of the commands done

Regards,
Peter

In theory, there's no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.

Worry more about your character than your reputation.   Character is what you are, \
reputation merely what others think you are. - John Wooden

If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have the time to do it over? - \
John Wooden